We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Social Media + Brand Marketing to join our growing Brand Marketing Team.
The Brand Marketing team helps to determine the way our consumer engages with our brand, creating those experiences and touchpoints on and offline. We’re the keepers of the brand and can help shape the future of the company. The Senior Manager of Brand Marketing should have a strong vision about where Yumi is headed, and help set the guardrails to get us there.
This role will report directly to the Head of Brand Marketing, and work closely with the Head of Content and Head of Performance Marketing.
To note, we are only considering Los Angeles based candidates who are able to submit a portfolio.
In your position, you will:
Brand Marketing + Partnerships:
- Lead partnerships strategy and structure including all tiers of partners (organic, product + content) that increase exposure for Yumi and accelerate customer growth worldwide.
- Own materials and decks for the brand marketing function, overseeing partnership relation management, including negotiating agreements, developing decks and policies which allow partnerships to excel, and oversight of delivery of partnership expectations.
- Prospect, conduct market research and participate in networking to foster new and long-term partnership opportunities that embody our brand, provide value to core target communities, and align with our larger goals.
- Own Yumi’s Brand Calendar and work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing to develop seasonal, product and brand campaigns.
- Lead strategy and structure for influencer partnership, with a focus on scaling our new branded content partnerships, expanding our paid media efforts.
- Tap into the influencer program’s potential for customer acquisition and revenue, with an emphasis on ROI.
- Drive efficient performance that is tracked daily, weekly and monthly vs. aggressive growth and ROI targets, e.g., divide outreach / market across team members, targets and tools to build a pipeline of new influencers, criteria to evaluate / vet, strategy and supporting material / case studies to pitch and negotiate partnerships.
- Actively source, evaluate, pitch, and negotiate strong partnerships with social influencers, content creators and influencer agencies.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years on the marketing team for a consumer lifestyle company. Preferred experience in managing brand partners, influencers and a social account.
- You’re at the cutting edge of the cultural zeitgeist; you understand the world of brands today, the internet, social and meme culture and how to credibly and sensitively work within it whilst maintaining brand safety.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated experience of creating and leveraging content across a broad range of social media platforms.
- You’re an organized self-starter, ability to both identify problems and propose solutions to them, as well as take direction and communicate efficiently with a small, fast-paced team.
- You have a strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and a sense of urgency around delivering on goals.
- You’re a true team-player attitude who's willing to jump in and get your hands dirty. Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- A passion for all things food, nutrition, and early childhood development.