Based in Los Angeles, Yumi is a nutrition brand transforming the way parents approach mealtime with healthier meals and content tailored to your baby and delivered direct to your door.
A passionate team of parents, nutritionists, engineers and people who are simply committed to a healthier future, we were appalled by the glut of highly processed, nutrient poor options at the grocery store. We believe families deserve better options especially for the first 1,000 days -- a period recognized by the scientific community as the most important period in a human’s life for nutrition and development. Through nutrition and content rooted in science, we want to help parents connect the dots between food and development and raise the standards of the entire market for childhood nutrition. We’re well-funded, rapidly-growing and sparking a national movement that’s transforming a $48 billion industry.
If you’re stoked by our mission and have an entrepreneurial-go-get-em-fire, we’d love to add you to the fam. Let’s raise a healthier generation together!
- Since launching in late 2017, Yumi has become a leader in childhood nutrition, with extensive coverage in the New York Times, New Yorker, CNN, Fast Company, goop, Vogue, WSJ, Food & Wine. We’ve also been backed by some of the top luminaries in consumer, including the founders of Warby Parker, Sweetgreen, Uber, Allbirds, Casper. You’ll have access to Yumi’s extensive network of company advisors, who represent some of the most notable names in the tech industry.
- Equity Opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits (health insurance, dental, vision insurance)
- Stocked kitchen: drinks, snacks
- Regular fireside chats with industry leaders
As one of the first Product Managers, you’ll be on the ground floor of building out our operational efficiency and creating great user experiences for our internal teams while gaining exposure to a wide range of challenges. You will also be a leader on a small team that we expect to grow quickly as we continue to rapidly scale.
You can read more about our recent press here: NY Times, INC, CNN, CNBC, Forbes, and Mashable.
In your position, you will:
- Work collaboratively with Operations and Customer Service teams to build the right software capabilities to address the highest priority use cases.
- Build internal tools that enhance productivity for teams and improve the lives of your colleagues.
- Gather and analyze metrics post-launch to inform product optimization efforts and fully create and own digital product success metrics.
- Be an advocate for your team and investigate processes to find ways to do things more efficiently.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship and are a passionate entrepreneur.
- Adept at defining product strategy, roadmap and requirements.
- Ability to define an MVP experience and quickly learn and iterate based on feedback from stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- An ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Experience integrating with ERP Tools.