Based in Los Angeles, Yumi is a nutrition brand transforming the way parents approach mealtime with healthier meals and content tailored to your baby and delivered direct to your door.
A passionate team of parents, nutritionists, engineers and people who are simply committed to a healthier future, we were appalled by the glut of highly processed, nutrient poor options at the grocery store. We believe families deserve better options especially for the first 1,000 days -- a period recognized by the scientific community as the most important period in a human’s life for nutrition and development. Through nutrition and content rooted in science, we want to help parents connect the dots between food and development and raise the standards of the entire market for childhood nutrition. We’re well-funded, rapidly-growing and sparking a national movement that’s transforming a $48 billion industry.
If you’re stoked by our mission and have an entrepreneurial-go-get-em-fire, we’d love to add you to the fam. Let’s raise a healthier generation together!
- Since launching in late 2017, Yumi has become a leader in childhood nutrition, with extensive coverage in the New York Times, New Yorker, CNN, Fast Company, goop, Vogue, WSJ, Food & Wine. We’ve also backed by some of the top luminaries in consumer, including the founders of Warby Parker, Sweetgreen, Uber, Allbirds, Casper. You’ll have access to Yumi’s extensive network of company advisors, who represent some of the most notable names in the tech industry.
- Equity Opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits (health insurance, dental, vision insurance)
- Stocked kitchen: drinks, snacks
- Regular fireside chats with industry leaders
You can read more about our recent press here: NY Times, INC, CNN, CNBC, Forbes, and Mashable.
In your position, you will:
- Work closely with the Growth Team to strategize, brainstorm, and execute creative that converts and retains new customers.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Marketing team through their partnerships with top chefs, consumer brands, and media companies to create beautiful and converting micro-sites seen by large audiences.
- Design landing pages, emails, banner creative and other performance marketing assets in a dynamic and data-driven environment.
- Iterate on your designs based on key performance metrics to continually improve results to assist in hitting company-wide revenue and engagement targets.
- Team up with Brand Marketing to ensure all performance marketing efforts are positively growing the Yumi brand.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including demonstrated experience in performance marketing.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong mobile, web ad work that can be submitted with your resume for consideration.
- Attention to detail and a solid understanding of visual communication.
- Familiarity with tools for interface design and prototyping, including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility as your role grows.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively, and able to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Be able to keep an eye on conversion data and user reaction.
- Ability to build landing pages in Unbounce a plus.